Jenkins CI has been much more stable during the past weeks.
we want to make it even better.
we can do that by re-enabling gerrit enforcement for stable 'created' jobs gradually in order to prevent any production 'merged' job being broken.
- start only with 'master' jobs (1-2 a week)
- make sure the relevant maintainer/group is aware
- make sure the team leader/manager has permissions to remove -1
(we'll remove this option at one point or minimize it to specific
people, like stable branch maintainers)
- change should be done via yaml
- communicate change on devel and infra lists
list of stable jobs can be found via the jenkins api/history.